If you are a leader that is under control you will exemplify the following characteristics:
- Understands the importance of compassion especially in positions of high authority.
- Understands their place, power, and position within the organization.
- They are committed to doing whatever is required to insure success.
- Understands that they need others to accomplish their goals.
- Willing to take calculated risks as they follow organizational rules.
- Understands the importance of timing.
- Understands the power of attitude, words, and behavior and how it affects others.